Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The most recent events

So, I know I should do all these stories in chronological order, but honestly, I don't remember when what happened and such nonsense. So, the last post was about the first event I vividly remember at my dad's house, this is the most recent.

Not every time I am there something happens. Sometimes, I have several experiences within a few hours, sometimes nothing for months on end. According to dad, it is the same living there, sometimes it seems like just a normal little house! And then other times you are about ready to call in Ghost Hunters and tell them to go crazy. Anyways, I was just visiting there a few weeks ago and it was one of those nothing times. And I think the time before that the same.

The time before that though, the spirits were out in full force. Of course in his house most times you get some strange creaky-cracky sounds in the night, but as my mom would have said "ooh that's just the house moving." Besides that, I was walking downstairs, and his house is a tri-level home so you can see the landing for the third floor as you are walking downstairs. Well, as I was walking, out of the corner of my eye, for just a teeeeeny bit of a second, I saw someone walk by on the upper level. I stopped, and walked back upstairs, and sure enough my dad and my boyfriend, who were the only two others in the house, were on the mid level. I gave them a weird look and asked if one of them was just upstairs. Of course they weren't. I just pretended like it was no deal, as I didn't want to scare anyone, but later told my dad I saw someone upstairs. He just shrugged and said "yup, that happens."

Later that night, I slept in my old bedroom, which for fair note I've always felt safe in, on the fold out bed. Its got one of those strange, thin, plastic mattresses on it that makes a very distinctive crumple sound when you move. In the middle of the night, I woke up to a strange feeling in the room, which again is pretty odd since that room has always felt like the safest one in the house. Then I heard a crumple sound and I felt someone sit on the edge of the bed right by me. Without my contacts, I am a bit more gutsy since I can't exactly see more than 4 inches in front of me, so I politely asked whoever/whatever it was to go away. Then the weight came off of the bed, and the feeling was gone. At least whoever visited was friendly enough to sit BESIDE me and not ON me, as some ghosts have a tendency to do.

The next day I told dad about my "midnight visitor" and he proceeded to make fun. "Well, perhaps he likes you!" ... uh, my dad is weird.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment